Prospective transfer students may schedule a visit to tour the campus and meet with a transfer admission representative. Visits can be scheduled for either 10:00am or 2:00pm Monday-Thursday. SCHEDULE A CAMPUS TOUR NOW!
Walk-in Fridays: Prospective transfer students that would like to visit the campus and need time flexibility can come during Walk-in-Fridays. We hold walk-in transfer advising every Friday (excluding campus holidays) from 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Group Visits: Transfer student groups and organizations are welcomed to tour Marymount College. These group tours should be scheduled at least two weeks prior to the visit. Please e-mail email@example.com in order to schedule a group tour.
Local college visits: An admission representative will be visiting the following campuses: Long Beach City College (Liberal Arts campus and Pacific Coast campus), Santa Monica College, El Camino College and LA Harbor College. Please visit the transfer center of each campus in order to schedule an appointment.
Transfer Fairs: An admission representative will be attending the following transfer fairs:
Sept. 24: Los Angeles City College Transfer Day
The Next Steps:
1. Sign up for your personalized VIP page!
2. Schedule a visit to experience the Marymount Advantage for yourself.
3. Apply Online
4. Fill out the FAFSA (Marymount's school code is: 010474) to qualify for financial aid.
5. Get connected for the most up-to-date information:
6. Email Admission Office or call us at 310-303-7311