• Bally Total Fitness
• Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market
• Sam's Club
• Terranea Resort
• Southern California Edison
• BMA Securities
• Applied Rotor Technology
• Aramark Uniform & Career Apparel, LLC
• Bon Appetit Management Company
HOW YOU CAN BE A SPONSOR
Corporate and business sponsorship opportunities are available to businesses who are interested in reaching our local youth market (more than 750 students aged between 17-25 from 20 countries), and an exclusive audience of Palos Verdes Peninsula residents that live near the campus and support the activities of Marymount College. Sponsored campus activities are held throughout the year, including summer, and reach upwards of 15,000 alumni, parents and supporters biennially through the Marymount TODAY magazine. Show your support of Marymount College through a sponsorship.
- Sponsor the Marymount College shuttle buses (hourly bus route through Rancho Palos Verdes and San Pedro)
- Sponsor an event, lecture or performance through the Cultural Arts Program, Business Breakfast or Negri Lectures
- Sponsor an internship for a Marymount student at your business/office
- Sponsor a club or athletic team (men's & women's lacrosse or soccer)
For corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact Marymount College's Office of Institutional Advancement at (310) 377-5501 x 221, Fax: (310) 377-6223.