Marymount AnyWARE is a service the college provides to access all of the software that Marymount owns, without having to install it on your computer. No more purchasing software for your class, or figuring out how to install it. You can run it from any internet connected computer – from anywhere in the world.
To use Marymount AnyWARE, you must:
1) Have a valid Marymount username and password
2) Be connected to the internet
3) Have the Citrix Receiver software installed. This is a one-time install.
Google Chrome is not supported – use Firefox or Internet Explorer.
4) Navigate to http://remote.marymountpv.edu, enter your username and password, and hit login.
5) You will see a list of applications you have access to – simply click on the app, and wait for it to open. If you are asked to allow access to your local computer, click allow. This let’s you save files to your hard drive, or USB drive on your own computer.
Goldratt Simulator 1.0
Adobe Acrobat 10.1.4 Professional
Mozilla Firefox 15.0.1
Fuze Meeting (No Video Conferencing)
You can save your files to your H: drive, which is your personal Marymount network drive. This is the easiest way to save files.
You can also access your USB or computer hard disk, by browsing to it in the Save As dialog box in any program and selecting the appropriate drive on C:\ ( \\Client), or whatever drive you want to access on your machine. (See below)
If you are asked to allow access to your local computer, click allow. This lets you save files to your hard drive, or USB drive on your own computer.
You can print to any of the Marymount campus wide printers. They are installed automatically in the Marymount Anyware apps.
Even if you’re at home, you don’t have to worry. You can pick up your print job up to 24 hours later – it will be waiting for you at the printer you selected, as soon as you swipe your Marymount ID.
We do not at this time support the use of MarymountAnyware on iPad or tablet devices. However, Marymount College is working on this initiative.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
The Citrix Receiver is the application that you install in order to access Marymount Anyware. You must have it installed in order to access Marymount Anyware.
If you do not have it installed, please follow the instructions above based on your device. PC's and Macs will be prompted to install upon login. Tablets need to install from an App Store prior to logging in.
These instructions address the most straightforward configuration necessary for you to access MarymountAnyware from your Windows or Mac computer using your web browser.
MarymountAnyware will automatically download and install the latest Citrix Receiver supported by our system. Use of any other version of the Citrix Receiver with a Windows or Mac workstation is not supported at this time.
Windows users: You must be running Windows XP SP 3 and up.
Mac users: You must be running Mac OS X 10.6 and up.
Note: MarymountAnyware does not support Google Chrome. The system currently supports Internet Explorer 32bit, Safari, and Firefox.
To install the Citrix Receiver:
1. In your web browser, go to: https://remote.marymountpv.edu
2. Log in with your Marymount username and password.
3. The first time you visit the site, you'll see a box that reads "Click Install to access your applications."
If there is a checkbox for I agree with the Citrix license agreement, make sure it is checked.
- Windows users: The Citrix client installer will prompt you to Run or Save. Select Run. Once the client is downloaded, you may be prompted with a security warning. If so, select Run.
- Mac users: You may have to install the Citrix Receiver manually. If so, click Safari downloads, select CitrixReceiver.dmg, and then select Install Citrix Receiver.pkg. Follow the directions.
- You must have administrative privileges to install the Citrix Receiver on your computer.
- If you receive the message "'Install Citrix Receiver.pkg' cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer", go to System Preferences, select Security and Privacy, and then select General. Change the option to read Allow applications downloaded from: Anywhere. Once you've installed the Citrix Receiver, you can return this option to its original setting.
4. Once installation is complete, if a box reading "Confirm installation is complete" appears, click Continue.
5. Close out of all browser windows that are open. You may now re-open your browser, navigate to https://remote.marymountpv.edu and log-in. You will be presented with a list of applications.