The Marymount Facilities Plan for its Main Campus, located in Rancho Palos Verdes is a comprehensive vision that preserves and modernizes the campus and brings its facilities into the 21st century.
The 20-year Marymount Main Campus Facilities Plan envisioned by the University consists of:
- An athletic field for NAIA field sports, recreation and physical education classes
- New state-of-the-art library and lecture hall
- New Wellness Center featuring gym, pool and indoor basketball and volleyball
- Enhancements of the Student Center and Bookstore
- New art studio
- New faculty dining area
- New maintenance building
- Upgrades of existing academic buildings
Infrastructure improvements to utilities – Completed Summer 2012
New parking facilities to take student, faculty and visitor parking off residential streets – Project Completed May 2013
This privately funded investment in Marymount California University will yield important public benefits and it will create a revitalized campus that the entire community can enjoy.
Marymount remains committed to welcoming the residents of Rancho Palos Verdes to its facilities, including the new library, lecture hall and new athletic facilities and working with the City of Rancho Palos Verdes to create programs for our entire community.